How to Use Gourmia Air Fryer for the First Time
If you’re the type who gets bored cooking the same old thing, maybe it’s time to spice things up! Maybe you’ve never had a Gourmia Air Fryer before and you want to start with something new and exciting. Or maybe you got one for Christmas and don’t know how it works. Whatever your reason, we’re here to help with this guide on how to use a Gourmia Air Fryer for the first time!
1) Arrange your food in a single layer at the bottom of the basket or tray, no stacking. If using less than 3cm deep space, do not add liquid.
2) Heat the oil for 5-6 minutes.Consult the operating manual for exact timing.Once the oil is heated, set the basket or tray into it and lock tight (but not too tight that food will stick to it).Do not turn on air.The basket or tray will heat up enough for you to check if food are cooked well. Turn off heater when ready.Before turning off, test if they are cooked by pulling out a piece of meat from the basket or tray yourself.
3) Using your fingers, lift the basket or tray out of the hot oil and place into the fridge.And then repeat step 1-2.You’ll need about 6 to 7 minutes for each batch of food depending on what you’re cooking.
4) When you’re finished cooking, place hot basket or tray into the freezer for at least 30 minutes to finish cooling off.The basket or tray acts like an icebox!It is now ready to use again!
Tips: Preheat the basket/tray before you put anything in it to keep it hot until you are done cooking.
Do you need to preheat a Gourmia air fryer?
Preheating is optional, but has many benefits.
Preheat the basket/tray before you put anything in it to keep it hot until you are done cooking. You can set the timer and let the basket gradually heat up while checking on your food so that when you wish to cook, everything’s ready! Heat food quickly and evenly Preheating foods help ensure that all the food gets heated quickly and evenly so that no piece of food is undercooked or overcooked. This is because preheating means there is already heat in the system, and this will be transferred to cold food when you add it. This way there’s no need for timing; pressure will be evenly distributed to all parts of your food. This also means that there’s no need to flip your food. Better oil circulation Preheating an air fryer makes for better circulation of hot oil so that everything you cook gets cooked without sticking to the bottom of the basket. Better cooking utensils
There are many types of cooking utensils such as pans and brushes on the market today, but not all utensils perform as well as others do. Utensils made from wood often warp after extended use, irons rust when they come in contact with water, and silicon spatulas lose their shape easily when they are washed too often. When utensils are made to work better than others, they are effective in heating food faster. You will save time when you use cooking utensils that are made to be used in your air fryer.
How do I know when my air fryer is preheated?
If you’re using an air fryer with a timer, the display tells you how much longer you need to preheat. If your air fryer doesn’t have a timer, the oil inside heats up so that when you put cold food in it, it will be hot enough for cooking. You can also see the oil starting to bubble up. When the oil starts to bubble, it means that it is hot enough.
What is the difference between preheating and cooking?
When you preheat your air fryer, all you’re doing is warming up the frying basket or tray and oil for future use. You don’t put anything in the basket or tray when you preheat it.
Preheating has many benefits: It prevents cold food from getting cooked unevenly because it heats up everything, your cooking time goes down because food heats evenly and there’s no need to flip the food.
How long does gourmia air fryer take to preheat?
If you are using the timer, it will tell you how long to preheat. However, if your air fryer doesn’t have a timer, the oil will start to bubble. This means that it is hot enough.
Is there a difference between an air fryer and a convection oven?
An air fryer is an appliance with a fan inside that circulates hot air throughout the inside of the machine and heats up oil or fat to cook food. A convection oven cooks food by circulating air outside of it and heating up batches of food instead of cooking everything at once like an air fryer does.
How to use gourmia air fryer for fries?
An air fryer is an excellent appliance for cooking fries, and we’ll teach you how to use it in this short guide!
Prepare the fries: Peel the potatoes and cut into about 1/2-inch thick sticks. Wash and dry thoroughly before placing into a bowl. Add in the seasonings and stir well to coat the fries evenly. Refrain from adding too much seasoning if you plan on baking your fries afterward so they can still taste like french fries. But if you’re only frying them, feel free to add more seasonings such as pepper or basil or oregano etc. Add in flour and stir until fries are coated evenly. Place the fries into the basket of your air fryer. You can place them on a lined baking sheet instead, then bake them at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until they are crispy.
How to use gourmia cooking cooking utensil?
1. Dishwasher safe BPA free construction means you can put it in the dishwasher for thorough cleaning after each use. No more scrubbing with abrasive cleaners or soaking to remove stubborn food residue!
You may also clean it with warm, soapy water if you want to, but be careful not to get water into any of its crevices. This may damage it permanently.
2. Teflon coating on the interior bottom prevent food from sticking and catching fire due to high heat.With this Teflon coating, even food such as fish and onion pieces get cooked evenly.
3. Easy to use with Gourmia’s safety locking system: Just twist off the safety lock and put it on the cooking plate; press down gently; push down until it securely locks; Keep trying until you can’t twist or turn it any more. You’ll know that the air fryer is locked when you will hear a click like a key in a lock.
4. Cleaning is easy. You can wash the rack in warm water to clean it. For the rest of the parts, use a clean cloth dipped into soap and warm water to clean them of food residue. You can also put them in the dishwasher, but do not put Teflon on high heat as it will melt.
5. Automatic safety system maintains better oil circulation for even cooking with its automatic safety system which automatically shuts down the fryer if there’s no food inside, if it gets too hot or if you put something metal inside of it (don’t try to fry metal!).
Gourmia air fryer recipe?
We have collected the most delicious Gourmia air fryer recipes for you to try!
Chicken drumsticks in curry sauce
Air fryer chicken is softer when it is baked rather than fried. Here’s our favorite way to bake chicken drumsticks in your air fryer.
Method: In a large bowl, mix the flour, egg white and black pepper together. Put six chicken drumsticks into the mixture and coat them well on all sides. Set aside on a large plate or tray, preferably in single layer to prevent them from sticking to each other once it is time to fry them! You could set them out in one layer or prepare them in batches depending on your air fryer’s capacity! Once all the chicken drumsticks are coated with flour mix, put them into your air fryer’s basket.
Cooking time could vary depending on the size of your drumsticks; but about 25 minutes should do it for most air fryers. When the time is up, using a pair of tongs or a fork, remove your drumsticks from the basket. Be careful, they will be hot! Set them out on a wire rack so any excess oil can drain away from them and so they cool down faster.
Heat up your favorite curry sauce in a saucepan on medium heat. Do not boil it as it will reduce its flavor! Add your chicken drumsticks into the curry sauce that you have heated up. Cover and simmer them for 20 to 30 minutes. You can also bake them in the oven after you have drained the excess oil.
If you want to add more flavor to your drumsticks, try adding 1 tsp of curry powder to your flour mix; and strain a little cayenne pepper into your beaten egg white and then add it in. Add more if you wish! (You don’t need too much as they will be fried in order to absorb the extra flavors.
To sum it up, the Gourmia Air Fryer is a great addition to any kitchen. It’s easy to use and reduces cooking time significantly while still retaining the taste of your favorite foods. Also, it brings convenience to you as you don’t have to spend hours preparing food or washing dishes. It’s healthier than frying, too!
Gourmia Air Fryer is really useful for those who lead busy lives and needs an easy way to prepare meals for themselves and their families.